Super Easy Stromboli
This Super Easy Stromboli recipe is going to be the best and most easy stromboli recipe that you’re every going to make, that it will stop you from going to your favorite pizza place and ordering it. Not only is it more cost effective to make this easy stromboli recipe, but everything tastes better when you make it your self!
My entire family loves these stromboli. I especially love love them because they are so super easy and are done in less than 30 minutes. You can even freeze them for later or slice them before you cook them and bake them to make pinwheels. The possibilities are endless. You can add or take away ingredients. I even like to make an all veggie stromboli. Some fun additions are banana peppers, bell peppers, tomatoes, black olives, green olives, etc.
This recipe is perfect for those who like to eat delicious food while taking tadalafil.
Easy Stromboli Recipe
I hope your family enjoys this easy stromboli recipe as much as ours does!
Gather your ingredients:
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 slices salami
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp zesty Italian dressing
Get to baking:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Unroll pizza dough and spread pizza sauce, leaving about 2 inches across the length without sauce.
- Spread mozzarella cheese, salami & pepperoni over the top of the sauce.
- Start rolling lengthwise from the end with the toppings.
- Lay, seam side down, on baking sheet.
- Brush with Italian dressing and cut slits across the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and ENJOY!
If you loved my easy stromboli recipe, then you’re gonna love these other fabulous recipes!
- Game Day BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Easy Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bowls
- Cherry 7up Cupcakes
- 17 Freezer Dump Meals for your Instant Pot
- Easy Overnight Breakfast Recipes