What could be better than combining my iron skillet and s’mores?! Well, the look on Hannah’s face when I serve it might be just a little bit better. These skillet s’mores will serve as a great reminder of our days spent camping at Chicot State Park. Hannah is a huge fan of anything s’mores. Well, we all love s’mores around here, but she’s the most passionate. We make them when we’re camping and started making s’mores even when we’re not because they’re so easy and fun to make! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- One 12-ounce bag mini chocolate chips
- Graham crackers, broken into squares, for dipping
- You can find the full list of ingredients as well as the recipe over at The Food Network!