Cheesy Corn Spoon Bread
This cheesy corn spoon bread has two of my favorite ingredients; cheese and corn This will go perfect with any holiday meal. You can even use it as a staple year ’round. This will bake up perfectly for any pot-luck or church function. Cheesy corn spoon bread could easily be converted into a time-saver by using corn bread mix in place of a few of these ingredients. This would also make it much sweeter. I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as we did!
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar or Colby
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe at My Recipes!