Photo Credit: Hershey’s
These are perfect all the way from the versatility of using a brownie recipe from scratch or buying already made brownies. I can’t wait to make these for my kids and their friends. These would be great for a family Halloween gathering or party with friends. We’re planning to make 6 platters of these brownies and sprinkle with candy. I hope y’all enjoy it as much as we did!
- 9 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Tombstone Chocolates , divided
- 9 HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘n Creme Tombstone Candies , divided
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine , melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Hershey’s!