Halloween Cookies on a Stick
These are so stinkin’ cute! This is another great, versatile recipe. You could either use your favorite homemade cookie recipe or use store bought cookies. These would go perfect for sending to school or your fall festivals. We are definitely going to have fun decorating these guys. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Hershey’s!