Gather your supplies:
- 15-30 metal cookie cutters (depending on the size)
- Prepared brownie mix of your choice
- Christmas edible decorations of your choice (M&M minis and Christmas sprinkles work great!)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Cellophane bags
- Christmas ribbon
- Cupcake liners (same amount as you have cookie cutters)
Get to cookin’:
- 1. Either spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray or line a cookie sheet with non stick aluminum foil.
- 2. Spray the inside of each cookie cutter and lay, sharp side down, on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 3. Fill each cookie cutter about 3/4 full with prepared brownie mix.
- 4. Place the pan in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes (depending on the size of the cookie cutter). Larger cookie cutters will need to cook longer. The brownies are done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 5. Allow brownies to cool and decorate as desired!
- 6. Place decorated brownies inside cupcake liners and place them inside the cellophane bags. Close the cellophane bags with decorative ribbon.
- VOILA! You’re done 😀