Gather your supplies:
- 2 oranges (the thinner the skin, the better)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 Tablespoons water
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- 3 quart sauce pan
- 1. Cut off the ends of the oranges then cut each orange into 8 sections and remove any seeds.
- 2. Chop oranges (with peels) in food processor for approximately 5 minutes. You want the peel to be in tiny pieces.
- 3. Add oranges, sugar, water, and cinnamon to sauce pan and simmer on medium/medium low for 20 minutes.
- 4. Allow to cool then add to decorative container and decorate as desired!
VOILA! You’re done! This is super delicious 😀