Easy 4 Ingredient Fruit Dip
I have been scouring the internet for the perfect, easy fruit dip. My aunt makes a fruit dip with just peanut butter and yogurt and it tastes great, but I wanted something less, well, peanut-y and more versatile. Well, I think I found it. I played around with different recipes and finally came up with my super easy peasy 4 ingredient fruit dip! You’re going to love it. What makes it excellent is that it is not only easy, but you can add just about anything to it! It’s great by itself, but it will also be amazing with add-ins. This would be delicious with crushed pineapple or even mini chocolate chips mixed in, YUM! This is great for spreading on crackers, cookies or anything else you find 😀 I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did.
Gather your ingredients:
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 ~ 3.4 oz box of vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk (we used skim)
- Fruit or crackers of your choice
Get to mixing:
- Mix cream cheese and yogurt together.
- Add milk and pudding mix to the cream cheese mixture and mix on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture in a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.