As usual, I have sought the easiest and cutest project to share with you! These are super easy and cute Easter votives. My husband bought some tealight candles on clearance for $1/100 of them, yeah! Right away I knew I had to make a project with them. So here it is:
Gather your supplies
1. ~ 6 eggs
2. ~ Food coloring (any color you like)
3. ~ Vinegar
4. ~ 1 tablespoon bleach
5. ~ 2-4 coffee cups
6. ~ 1 3 quart bowl or larger
2. Crack the eggs around the middle and empty the contents of the egg in a separate bowl (if you want to use the eggs).
4. Once the egg shells are dry, dye them in a mixture of 6 oz water, 1 tsp white vinegar, and 6-12 drops of food coloring. Allow the eggs to soak in the color mixture for 5-10 minutes depending on the amount of color you would like.
6. Once they are dry set them on a small dot of clay that you have pushed down in the middle to hold the egg shell. Then set the tea light candle inside the egg shell. LIGHT THE CANDLE ♥