This is a great recipe! This Spiderweb Spice Cake is so versatile and super cute. You could use it for Thanksgiving and add a Thanksgiving flare. The flavor is perfect for any holiday during the fall and winter season. I plan on making a sheet cake out of it and using it as a dessert for the shelter near our house. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
- 1 1/2 sticks (6 oz.) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 apples, peeled and grated (2 cups)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- You can get the full list of ingredients and recipe over at All Recipes!