Slow-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
If you like bacon cheeseburgers, then you are going to LOVE this slow cooker bacon cheeseburger dip! This dip is perfect for holiday parties, football games, or just sitting around with your family! Heck, tonight it might just be supper for us 🙂 It really has everything you need for a hearty supper. Add some fresh veggies for dipping and, VOILA! Dinner is served 🙂
Gather your ingredients:
- 1# bacon (cooked, drained, and crumbled)
- 1# ground beef (browned and drained) I even rinse it off.
- 1 – 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 10 slices American cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 baguette sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 green onion (chopped)
Get to mixing!
- Add bacon, ground beef, all 3 cheeses, and can of tomatoes to crock pot and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add milk and green onions and stir until smooth.
- Decrease heat to (warm) and serve with baguette or chips.