Salted Caramel Cookies
Salted caramel is so popular right now. I have to say, I am in love with it. From the salted caramel milk shakes to, now, the cookies! We are definitely going to put these on the menu around our house very soon. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
- 1 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3/4 cup finely crushed salted pretzels
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- You can get the complete list of ingredients and recipe over at Pillsbury!