Caramel Apple Salad
Gather your ingredients:
- 24 snack size Snickers Candy Bars, chopped
- 5 Granny Smith apples chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 (4.5 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 oz.) tub cool whip
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill before serving.