Hydrogen peroxide is a great way to safely kill bacteria! This is a short list
of uses for this “wonder liquid” that I have used in my household. Feel free to add your
own to the list too 🙂
- Whiten teeth ~ Make a paste with baking soda and peroxide!
- Sanitize your toothbrush ~ Soak your toothbrush in peroxide between brushing!
- Mouth wash ~ Use equal parts water and peroxide as a great antibacterial rinse!
- Kitchen sanitizer ~ Sanitize your counter tops and cutting board with hydrogen peroxide.
- Pan Scrub ~ Remove baked on food from pans with a solution of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide!
- Sponge sanitizer ~ Soak sponges in equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide to kill bacteria!
- Toilet bowl scrub ~ Let 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide sit in your toilet bowl for 30 minutes before scrubbing!
- Floor brightener ~ Add 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide to 1 gallon of water to brighten dull floors!
- Plant fungicide ~ Keep fungus away from your plants by adding a little Hydrogen Peroxide to your plant water spritzer!
- Keep salad green ~ Mix 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide, spray on greens and refrigerate!
- Clear up acne ~ Blot a little Hydrogen Peroxide on problem areas to help clear it up!
- Sanitize Shower ~ Spray shower and curtain with Hydrogen Peroxide to kill bacteria!
- Musty towels ~ Soak towels in 1/2 cup peroxide and 1/2 cup vinegar for 15 minutes before you wash!
- Remove blood from fabric ~ Dab a little peroxide on the blood stain!
* Be sure to test your fabric before using hydrogen peroxide to clean it.