Patriotic Strawberries ♥
I saw these in a magazine and just HAD to try them myself. They turned out so stinkin’ cute and delicious ♥ These
were super easy to make also. Here are the details:
Gather your supplies:
- 1# of fresh strawberries
- 10 oz of white chocolate chips
- sugar crystals tinted blue
1. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Heat them for 20 seconds at a time,
stirring between each 20 second cycle. It should take 3-5 cycles to get them completely melted.
2. Dip the rinsed strawberries about 3/4 of the way from the bottom in the melted white chocolate.
3. Dip the white chocolate coated strawberries about 1/3 of the way from the bottom in the blue sugar sprinkles and
place on wax paper.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve!
I know these will be a hit at your next Memorial Day or Fourth of July gathering. HAVE FUN!
Borrowed this one from Our Best Bites ♥