Haunted Graveyard Cake
Oh, I love this Haunted Graveyard Cake! This can easily turn into a Halloween tradition. How much fun would it be to decorate a Halloween cake each year with your kids and let them be as creative as they want to be with this goulish dessert! This is another great idea for a school carnival or cake walk. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 1 box (18.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored candy melts or coating wafers, melted
- 2 to 3 oval creme-filled or peanut-shaped peanut butter-filled sandwich cookies, each cut in half crosswise
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 20 drops Betty Crocker™ green neon gel food color
- 5 rectangular graham crackers
- 2 rectangular chocolate graham crackers
- Candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Betty Crocker!