Bog King Mud Pie
We had so much fun making this pie in preparation for the release of Strange Magic in theaters across the country! This will also make a great treat for April Fool’s Day or Halloween. You can substitute any of your favorite toppings to make it your own. Crushed Heath bars would be delicious in place of the walnuts. This pie is super easy peasy and kid friendly. My 8 year old could make the entire thing by herself with just a little supervision from Mom. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
Gather your ingredients:
- 2 c cold milk
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding mix
- Chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Gummy worms
Get to making!
- Mix chocolate pudding mix with milk
- Place cookies in a plastic bag and crush them
- Pour the pudding in the pie crust
- Sprinkle the walnuts and cookies on top of the pudding
- Place gummy worms on top and refrigerate for 2 hours
This recipe was adapted from a Disney recipe I posted over HERE