Sweet Potato Bake
Nothing can be easier and more comforting than sweet potatoes. Oh, and the smell of them baking in the oven! We love to enjoy sweet potatoes all year long, but during the holiday season, they are a staple. This super easy and delicious recipe will definitely become a favorite at your family gatherings. I love the taste of the blend of ingredients in this recipe. Have fun with it, change it up and make it your own! We certainly did 😀 I hope your family loves it as much as we have.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 sticks (1/2 lb.) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at My Recipes!