OH MY GOODNESS! We are s’mores crazy around out house. Hannah, especially loves anything with “s’mores” in the title. I’m sure I will be baking this before the holiday season is over 😀 This scrumptious poke cake uses chocolate cake mix, marshmallow creme and crushed graham crackers to get its s’mores-style scrumptiousness.
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 container (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Kraft!