Save Money and Energy With Energy Star certified Products From Best Buy #bbyenergystar
Acadiana’s Thrifty Mom has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
You can save money and energy with Energy Star® certified products from Best Buy! Are you as tired of high electric bills as I am? I have been using Energy Star® appliances for years, but until recently, wasn’t sure what, exactly that means. With the environment in the forefront of the news lately; I’m happy to say that I have done a little more research and Energy Star products not only save energy, but can save you money; lots of it! Energy Star products are everywhere you turn at Best Buy. I am so happy that Best Buy has committed to helping positively impact our world and our wallet at the same time. We visit our local store almost weekly and I’m always excited to see the new products that have come in. We’re going to buy a new dishwasher soon and it will definitely be an Energy Star dishwasher.
Best Buy is committed to positively impacting the environment and our communities. Best Buy provides our customers with a wide assortment of sustainable products. This includes offering a large selection of energy-efficient products, including ENERGY STAR certified consumer electronics and appliances.
· Best Buy is committed to providing sustainable products
· ENERGY STAR® certified sound bars and/or dryers can help you save money on your utility bill
· ENERGY STAR certified products help protect the environment by using reduced energy
Energy Star and Best Buy:
- In 2015, Best Buy sold enough ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save our customers $67,120,515 in annual energy costs.
- In 2015, Best Buy sold enough ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save enough energy to help power 70,538 households for a year.
- In 2015, Best Buy sold enough ENERGY STAR® certified Audio Equipment and Sound Bars to collectively help prevent the greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to removing 2,013 cars from the road for an entire year.
Energy Star Benefits:
- ENERGY STAR certified consumer electronic products save energy in comparison to non-certified products because they are more efficient in all usage modes: sleep, idle, and on.
- ENERGY STAR is a good choice for people interested in reducing their energy bill while helping to protect the environment.
- ENERGY STAR certified products save customers money. Products come with two price tags: the purchase price and the cost of operating the product. ENERGY STAR certified products can help customers save money on operating costs by reducing energy expenses without sacrificing performance.
- ENERGY STAR certified products reduce energy usage, which is good for the environment. Reduced energy helps to: Fight climate change, Reduce carbon emissions and other pollutants, Preserve more of the Earth’s natural resources.
ENERGY STAR Products at Best Buy:
ENERGY STAR certified audio/video equipment, including sound bars is up to 50 percent more efficient than conventional models. Consumers can maximize their energy savings by bundling ENERGY STAR certified televisions and sound bars and other products. Find products here.
“ENERGY STAR certified dryers use 20 percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance. They do this using innovative energy saving technologies, such as moisture sensors that detect when clothes are dry and automatically shut the dryer off. Many ENERGY STAR dryers also include convenient features, such as steam cycles that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles. Find products here.
More than 80 percent of American homes have a clothes dryer, so the savings opportunity is huge. If all clothes dryers sold in the US were ENERGY STAR certified, Americans could save $1.5 billion each year in utility costs and prevent greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to more than 2 million vehicles. To choose a dryer that saves energy and money while protecting the environment, look for the ENERGY STAR label.
******Rebates are often available from utilities for smart home products and appliances. Find rebates in your area for energy-saving products.
Look for rebates here!