Mousse-Filled Witches’ Hats
These mousse-filled witches’ hats are perfect for Halloween. If you’re having a party or just looking to impress your kiddos; these will definitely do the trick (or treat). My kids always think I’m a superhero when I make homemade treats for any occasion. I hope you like these as much as we did!
- 1-3/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 package (4-3/4 ounces) ice cream sugar cones
- Halloween sprinkles
- Find a complete list of ingredients and recipe at Taste of Home!