LIBBY’S® PUMPKIN ROLL
The Libby’s Pumpkin Roll has become a Thanksgiving tradition around our house. Although I have gotten much better at “rolling”, mine never turns out quite as pretty as this picture. It is always delicious and gone very fast though 😀 If your family hasn’t tried it yet, you really should give it a try! My kids and husband LOVE it and they’re not fans of pumpkin. Most of the time I don’t tell them my pumpkin dishes have pumpkin in them and they never know the difference LOL I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional for decoration)
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Very Best Baking!