Football season is here! We kicked it off with a trip to New Orleans to watch their last pre-season game of this year. Football season also means I’m going to be tracking down the most fun and easy recipes I can find and share them with you. I may even make a few myself and share. I hope you enjoy them and keep coming back for more.
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 2 packages (3 oz each) sliced pepperoni
- 1 stick (1 oz) string cheese
- You can find the complete list of ingredients and recipe over at Pillsbury!