Easy Three Ingredient Peaches N Cream Pops
These easy three ingredient peaches n cream pops are a staple around our house in the summer. If you love fresh, simple, and versatile; you are going to love them too! You will see variations of this recipe throughout my blog as I love to change it up and make something different with this fun recipe. You can add any fruit, candy, or dessert you think will go great with this sweet, creamy treat! Anything from blueberries to cupcakes can be chopped or crumbled and mixed into this easy peasy recipe. You can use any popsicle mold you like, but I got mine over HERE at Amazon. I have been using this same set of molds for 4 summers now and love them! I hope you enjoy this fun recipe as much as we do 😀
Gather your ingredients:
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
Get to mixing:
- Pour cream into mixer and mix on medium/high until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until well blended.
- Fold in peaches and spoon into molds. This recipe makes enough to fill 12 molds.