Easy Peasy Taco Pizza
This Easy Taco Pizza is one of the easiest and most fun recipes we make around our house! I usually make it with just the refried beans, seasoned beef, and cheese and let everyone dress their own piece of pizza. My kids request this often when they have company over. It is so easy to throw together and everyone thinks I spend a lot of time on it LOL Make it your own. Add some avocado and salsa to it. This is such a versatile recipe. If y’all know me, you know I love versatile 😀 You can even get more creative with the crust, using biscuits or bread dough. We love the crescent roll crust though. I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as we do.
Gather your ingredients:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 green onions, chopped
Get to cooking:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Follow package directions for taco seasoning.
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles. Place in ungreased 11 1/2 inch x 16 1/2 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
- Press dough over the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Bake at 375 oven for 8-10 minutes or just until golden brown. (be sure not to overcook) Allow crust to cool.
- Microwave beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully spread beans over cooled crust in a thin layer.
- Top with cooked beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese followed by tomatoes, black olives and green onion. Return to oven for 3-6 more minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
My kids LOVE this 😀