Easy No Bake Eclair Cake
This Easy No Bake Eclair Cake is a favorite around our house! I just made it for my husband for Fathers Day and it is one of his faves. I’m so happy it’s one of his faves because it is so super easy to make. The kids love it too and no one has caught onto the fact that it is easy peasy for Mom 😀 My 11 year old son is in love with this, since vanilla pudding is one of his favorite staples for a snack.
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 18 whole graham crackers
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
Get to No-Baking:
- Mix pudding mix and milk until well blended.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture until smooth.
- Layer 6 graham crackers in the bottom of an 11 inch baking pan.
- Layer 6 graham crackers on top of pudding mixture, then spread the remaining pudding mixture on top of those graham crackers.
- Finish with remaining graham crackers. Cover “cake” and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After about 45 minutes, start on the icing. Mix the sugar and cocoa in a sauce pan and place on the stove and turn on medium high heat.
- Add the butter and milk to the sugar mixture and bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Continue to gently boil for 3 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off heat and add powdered sugar and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Remove the “cake” from the refrigerator and carefully pour the chocolate icing over the cake and spread evenly while it is still hot. *I only use about 3/4 of the icing that I make because it can get kind of thick 🙂
- Allow the icing to cool for about 30 minutes and serve!
- Place remaining cake back in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.