Get to cookin!:
- Spoon one heaping scoop (about 4 apple slices) of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with apple pie spice; roll up, tucking in edges; and place seam side down in prepared dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar, 1 tsp apple pie spice and water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 45 minutes.
- Bake in oven (preheated to 350) for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.