Red White And Blue Trifle
This recipe is perfect for your Labor Day, Memorial Day, or Fourth of July cookout! It is super simple and beautiful for your table. My kids LOVE fresh berries, so it’s always a hit around my house. Show your colors with red, white and blue stripes in this top-rated, deliciously smart and fruity dessert.
- 1 (5.1 oz) pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 prepared pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes. You can find my pound cake recipe here.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Beat pudding mix and milk with sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Layer half each of the cake cubes, Pudding then blueberries then cake cubes, pudding and strawberries in a serving bowl. Repeat layers of cake and fruit.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve cold and ENJOY!