Blueberry Cream Pie
Yum, blueberries! I love when they’re in season, but even when they’re not in season; I always have some in the freezer. This recipe is so easy and, best of all, requires NO BAKING 🙂 I strive to NEVER turn my oven on in the summer, but sometimes I have to. You can substitute your favorite berry for the blueberries if you like.
Gather your supplies:
- 8 oz cream cheese(room temperature)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade from concentrate
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Mix it up!
- Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth then add lemon juice and continue to beat until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust and let set in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir lemonade and cornstarch in pan while boiling over medium heat for about 1 minute (until clear and thick).
- Set aside and allow to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Pour blueberries on top of of filling and brush with glaze.
- Chill for 1 hour
- ENJOY! ♥
See it is EASY AS PIE 🙂