10 Great Last-Minute Gift Ideas For The Person Who Has Everything with Amazon
This post was sponsored by Amazon in partnership with Forward Influence. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
10 Great Last-Minute Gift Ideas For The Person Who Has Everything. The holiday season is here! This year, I am doing a ton of my shopping online and most of that will be done on Amazon. Why do I love Amazon so much? Because they have something for everyone!
*This is a sponsored conversation by Amazon. All opinions are 100% my own.
Amazon has been a huge part of my holiday shopping for many years now. Each year, it seems, Amazon gets more effective at helping shoppers during the holiday season. We all have someone on our list who may seem to have everything or is just, plain ole, hard to buy for. Well, I’m here to tell you that Amazon even has something for them. Yes, them! I have found ten of my favorite products from Amazon.
For The Home
- Stone & Beam Faux Fur Throw Blanket, 80″ x 60″, Chocolate Brown – The contrasting textures of this throw make it a visually interesting piece for draping. One side is plush faux fur, while the other is a simple chocolate color. Whether used in a living space or a bedroom, it will add luxury to any style decor.
- Stone & Beam Farmhouse Wood and Metal Storage Bin – This clean, crisp storage bin will boost your style while concealing clutter or storing treasured items. With white-washed wood on the outside, galvanized metal on the inside and hemp ropes for handles, this piece will blend with most any décor.
- Stone & Beam Modern Rustic Wine Rack Caddy – What appears to be a vintage milk bottle carrier is actually a wine rack caddy, complete with an iron bottle opener on the side. This clever functional piece adds a touch of farmhouse style while making it easy to carry wine to your cookout guests.
- AmazonBasics 5-Piece Stainless Steel Serving Set – This 5-piece serving set includes one slotted serving spoon, one serving spoon, one meat fork, one serving fork, and one pie server is perfect for any host or hostess.
For The Family
- Catch Phrase – Electronic Catch Phrase game challenges teams to guess words and phrases.
- Jenga – Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga. It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends.
- All-new Echo Dot – Echo Dot is one of the most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design. Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
For The Holidays
- National Tree 30 Inch Frosted Berry Wreath with 100 Clear Lights – This beautiful wreath is is 30 inches in diameter, has 275 branch tips, and is pre-strung with 100 UL listed clear lights.
- Live Charlie Brown Tree – This live 10-12 inch tree comes decorated in a Charlie Brown themed box and with the classic red ornament. Great gift for fans of the timeless Christmas special.
- Christmas Plaid Tablecloth (many plaid options and sizes) – This square tablecloth measures 52” x 52″, appropriate for a table that seats four to six people. Decorate for the holiday season with traditional holly berries and leaves that bring good tidings and cheer!
Sometimes all we need is a little inspiration to get you going when you’re looking for a great gift for someone you love. We absolutely love many of these gifts and my daughter has worn those socks and used that blanket every single day since we received it. It is the softest blanket ever (says the 12 year old LOL). I hope you have a happy holiday season and find something great for the people you love the most!