Spicy Italian Crescent Ring
I just LOVE Pillsbury recipes, especially when they involve crescent rolls! Crescent rolls are so easy to work with and taste amazing! I have made several different “ring” dishes and they have all been a huge hit with my kids and hubbby 😀 I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did!
- 2 cans (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup well drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/3 lb deli sliced hot salami
- 1/4 lb deli sliced ham
- 1/2 cup well drained hot pepper rings (from a jar)
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at PILLSBURY!