Peppermint Sugar Scrub
You can whip this awesome gift up in a few minutes! We love these at our house and use them for our hands and feet! My girls and I love spa night with our peppermint sugar scrub. These are also great to set on your sink for your guests to use after they wash their hands. It will leave their hands feeling soft and smelling delicious!
Gather your supplies:
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 (just a few drops) tsp peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops red food coloring
Get to mixing:
- Mix the sugar and oil together until it is a creamy consistency, then add peppermint oil.
- Divide into equal parts and add 10 drops of red food coloring to one part of the mixture.
- You can just work each color of sugar scrub into a cute design in any jar you have handy.
- I snagged this cutie at the Dollar Tree! Tie a ribbon around it and GO!