These are so super easy and fun to make! You can change them up and give them your own personal touches.
Gather your supplies:
- 7 ~ pastry bags
- 7 ~ brown pipe cleaners
- 7 ~ red pom poms
- 14 ~ wiggly eyes
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
- 1 batch of hot chocolate mix below
Get to making:
- Add 2/3 cups of hot chocolate mix in the pastry bag (be sure to work it all the way down to the tip of the bag).
- Add 3 tablespoons chocolate chips on top of the hot chocolate mix.
- Add a handful of marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.
- Twist the bag closed, tie with a brown pipe cleaner and shape the pipe cleaner.
- Add contents to 12 ounces of hot water and mix well.
* * Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix:
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients well and add 1/3 cup of mix to 6 ounces of hot water.