Easy S’mores Brownies
If your family loves s’mores the way my family does; you’re going to love these easy s’mores brownies! My daughter begs for them at least once a month and usually wins LOL These are so easy to make and everyone will be drooling. Even my neighbors will ask for these from time to time. That really says a lot considering how much I cook and bake. I think these and my totchos are my two most popular recipes in the neighborhood. Anytime we have a neighborhood function; those are the two dishes they ask for the most. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Gather your ingredients:
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or Hershey bars
- 4 cups of your favorite brownie batter (prepared, but not baked)
Get to baking:
- Spread your graham crackers in the bottom of a greased 9 X 13 pan (I spray mine with non-stick cooking spray)
- Pour brownie batter on top of the graham crackers.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes (until you can insert a toothpick into the center and remove it with it remaining clean)
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven and place on a heat safe surface.
- Sprinkle the top of the brownie with chocolate chips or Hershey bar.
- Sprinkle miniature marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.
- Place back into 350 degree oven for 5 minutes (until marshmallows are golden brown).
- Carefully remove pan from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
- Enjoy and share 😀