Christmas Cookie Tree
I have wanted to make a Christmas cookie tree for years! I absolutely love this one from Pillsbury and think you will too. It looks so, super simple and fun to create with the kiddos. We have been creating something new each day of December and I think this will absolutely have to go on our “to do” list in the next few days. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did.
- 6 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3 cups Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (10-count) set star-shaped cookie cutters in graduated sizes (2″ to 8″ diameters)**
- You can find the full list of ingredients as well as the recipe over at Pillsbury!