Easy Bite Size Pretzel S’mores
My youngest daughter is a s’mores fanatic! These easy bite size pretzel s’mores are one of our all-time favorite snacks. Not only are they fun to make and eat; they are super easy peasy. They will satisfy even the toughest snack critic. They have salty, sweet, and chocolate covered and in such a fun way! Because Hannah loves to help me cook, she has learned how to make them too. With a little guidance, she can make them for herself and have a blast. We make these for homeschool gatherings, sleepovers, sports team parties. You name it; we’ve made s’mores bites. So, have fun! Get creative and make them your own. You can make fun substitutions and really get to decorating. The holidays are around the corner 🙂
Gather your supplies:
- 24 square pretzels
- 24 miniature marshmallows
- 6 snack size Hershey bars or two regular size Hershey bars
- Parchment paper
Get to baking:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place 12 of the pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Carefully place 2 miniature marshmallows on each pretzel square.
- Carefully place cookie sheet with pretzels in preheated oven for 2 minutes (or until marshmallows are toasty).
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven using a heat resistant glove or pot holder.
- While the marshmallows are still warm, place 1/2 of a Hershey snack size bar on each marshmallow and cover with a second pretzel.
- VOILA! You have bite size s’mores that everyone will love! ENJOY!