Easy Thai Shrimp Noodle Bowl
This Easy Thai Noodle Bowl will quickly become a favorite around your house. You are going to just love how easy it is to make and what a wonderful flavor it has! My kids beg for me to make this at least once a month. When I make it without them having to ask, they think it’s a special occasion LOL Because it tastes like something from one of their favorite restaurants, they assume it is hard to make, but, in fact, it is so easy peasy to throw together on any busy night! You can even substitute chicken breast, beef, or pork for the shrimp and get any wonderful flavor you want. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Be sure to leave me a comment below telling me how your family enjoyed it 🙂
Gather your ingredients:
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp. Sriracha (more to taste)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tblsp minced garlic
- 1 green onion chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ c. dry roasted peanuts chopped
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot water to boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, saute shrimp in olive oil until just pink.
- Add pasta, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha, brown sugar, garlic, peanuts, and green onion to the shrimp and toss.
- Serve while hot and ENJOY!
- This is one of the easiest and yummiest recipes my family loves! I hope you enjoy it too 🙂