No-Fry Chicken Wings
Okay, I’m busy gathering all of my healthy recipes for the new year. I’m determined to make this next year even better than last. This last year was amazing! I was even able to lose 40 pounds, but sadly, I gained it all back 🙁 Unfortunately, that happens all too often with me. I’m sure, if you’ve ever struggled with your weight, you know the feeling too. So, this year’s resolution is to lose the weight and keep it off! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.
- 20 chicken drumettes, skinned
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Myrecipes.com!