Candy Corn Cakes
How stinkin’ cute are these?! I got on a huge candy corn kick last year, but have been so busy with homeschooling this year that I have hardly had time to bake. I have been looking for great recipes to share on my blog with all of you and just fell in love with this on from Oreo, when I saw it. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did 😀
- 26 Halloween OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread white frosting, divided
- yellow and red food colorings
- You can find the full list of ingredients and recipe over at Snack Works!