Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
This is a favorite of ours all year long! It is so easy, tastes delicious and looks beautiful. It is even a little bit healthy since it has yogurt in it LOL Oh well, at least I keep telling myself that 😀 I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
Gather your ingredients:
- 12 oz. whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding mix
- 12 oz strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. In a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurt, and pudding mix.
2. Fold in strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows
3. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
* Keep refrigerated.